October 18, 2019, Munich
We invite you to a Business Brunch at NIO Headquarters for Design in Munich
on October 18, 2019.
We will discuss innovation approaches, challenges, best practices and tools with around 40 other ITONICS users and thought leaders from the fields of innovation, strategy, and technology from various industries. In addition to a joint breakfast and lunch, Hui Zhang, VP of NIO Europe, and Nazar Rasul, Global Head of Technology & Innovation at Siemens Healthineers, will present their innovation strategies and discuss them with the participants. An impulse keynote by Dr. Michael Durst gives additional food for thought and demonstrates what you can do to establish unique innovations for sustainable success despite high speed and digital disruption.
- Cross-industry exchange between ITONICS users on best practices and lessons learned along the end2end innovation process
- Exciting keynotes on innovation management, strategy development, and trend and technology management
- Plenty of time for networking with peers in a casual setting
- Insights into state-of-the-art technologies, tools and the latest research findings
Meet ITONICS users from various industries and exchange information on current topics, challenges and best practices in innovation management. We look forward to seeing you!
- Date: October 18, 2019
- Location: NIO GmbH, Montgelasstraße 14, 81679 Munich
- Registration: ITONICS DACH private Event
- Flyer: Innovation Brunch Agenda
NIO (Weilai in Chinese) is a Chinese startup based in Shanghai specializing in designing and developing electric autonomous vehicles. The headquarters for design is located in Munich, a city known for its history in automotive design. There are currently 200 experts working at the Munich Office.
ITONICS is a leading provider of services and software solutions in innovation management. From environmental scanning, trend, technology and idea management to innovation portfolio management and roadmapping, the entire innovation strategy can be designed and controlled.