- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Does the ITONICS cloud offer single sign-on (SSO), for example using the SAML protocol and Active Directory?
The ITONICS Cloud solution does not support SSO at this point in time. SSO integration is on our medium-term Roadmap. If this is a requirement for you, consider our Enterprise-grade software offering or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!