Collecting, evaluating and structuring the latest trends and emerging technologies and deriving recommendations for action for a company's own corporate strategy is still a major challenge for many companies.
A technology radar maps the technology direction of an organization covering the whole process from technology scouting to strategic actions and fueling R&D and technology investment decisions. The identified, selected and evaluated technologies can serve as threats or opportunities shaping the future of the company. The tech radar functions as the company’s go-to to consolidate large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data from different sources regarding technologies, trends, innovations, patents, and publications.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why technology scouting and management are important.
- What a technology radar is and how to use it profitably for your business.
- How to segment your technology radar and define assessment metrics.
- How to work with industry-related technology trends and inspirations.
- More best practices & success stories.
Senior Sales Manager