- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Can I view the details of Elements without losing my current context?
In order not to lose your context, you can always open an Element in the stack. But did you know that you can also maximize the stack in order to see the Element profile, and completely minimize it?
Click on the maximize button (A) to maximize the stack and view all information comfortably. You can at any time decide to return to the smaller stack by clicking on the same button.
If you want to see the current view, e.g. the Radar, but you don't want to lose the stack you have created, you can simply click on the colorful header (B) of the stack and the stack will be minimized to the bottom-right corner of the screen.