- Knowledge Base: ITONICS Starter & Professional
- Product Announcements
- 🔮 Upcoming Features
- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Coming soon] Recommended Relations
Recommended Relations enable you to identify and link related content to your elements quickly. This enriches and validates your innovation portfolio by easily adding valuable information recommended automatically by the system.
When creating new elements, or reassessing your existing innovation portfolio, use recommended relations to easily identify and relate similar content. Recommended relations are based on a recommender engine, which utilizes machine learning techniques to automatically create content recommendations based on all elements within the same workspace.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.