- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
How Can I Find the Detail Page of an Element?
The Detail page of an Element can be reached best via the Homepage or the Explorer.
Scroll to the section "Last Activity" and click on an Element in the list.
Click on the diagonal arrow icon located on Elements in a Grid view or on the header of the stack.
Inside "Activity", click on the diagonal arrow icon located on linked Elements on the stack.