- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
How Can I Find the Detail Page of an Element?
The Detail page of an Element can be reached best via the Homepage or the Explorer.
Scroll to the section "Last Activity" and click on an Element in the list.
Click on the diagonal arrow icon located on Elements in a Grid view or on the header of the stack.
Inside "Activity", click on the diagonal arrow icon located on linked Elements on the stack.