- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
How Can I Perform an Action for More Than One Element Simultaneously in the Explorer?
You can perform this operation in card & list view of Explorer.
- Hover over an Element and check mark the appearing circle on its thumbnail image.
- Repeat step 1. on at least one other element.
- Use the available actions on top according to your needs:
b) Smart Copy to another Workspace
c) Open in Stack (up to 10 elements)
- Mark the checkbox on the left side of an Element.
- Repeat step 3. described in "Cards View"
Note: Use the "Select All" button alternatively for selection.