All You Need to Know as a User
All You Need to Know as an Admin
Support & Frequently Asked Questions
Innovation OS: Use Cases & Best Practices
Plans and Billing
How can I perform an action for more than one element simultaneously in the Explorer?
- Hover over an element and checkmark the appearing circle on its thumbnail image.
- Repeat step 1. on at least one other element.
- Use the available actions on top according to your needs:
b) Smart Copy to another workspace
c) Open in Stack (up to 10 elements)
- Mark the checkbox on the left side of an element.
- Repeat step 3. described in Cards View.
Note: Use the Select All button alternatively for selection.