- Navigation Basics
- Element Configuration
- Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Trends & Technologies
- Kanban Boards
- Network Graph
- Signals Feed
- Insights: Working with Insights
- Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Getting Started with Innovation Management
Plans and Billing
How Can I Quickly Create Multiple Elements?
You can quickly create multiple elements via Create Another in the element creation.
In order to quickly create multiple elements, use the Create Another functionality in the element creation of Explorer.
- Click on the CREATE button. (1)
- Click on the type of Element you wish to create. (2)
- After adding the basic information about the Element you want to create, tick the "Create Another" checkbox. (3)
- Either publish the Element straight away, or create it as a draft.
- The newly created Element will now open in the stack in the background, while you can keep creating Elements in the overlay.
- Once you're done creating content, simply close the create form. You can now click through the Elements you have created in the stack, adding more information and publishing them when you're ready.