- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
How Can I Quickly Create Multiple Elements?
You can quickly create multiple Elements via "Create Another" functionality in the Element creation.
In order to quickly create multiple Elements use the "Create Another" functionality in the Element creation of Explorer.
- Navigate to the Explorer.
- Click on the CREATE button and click on the type of Element you wish to create.
- After adding the basic information about the Element you want to create, tick the checkbox "Create Another".
- Either publish the Element straight away or create it as a draft.
- The newly created Element will now open in the stack in the background while you can keep creating Elements in the overlay.
- Once you're done creating content, simply close the create form. You can now click through the Elements you have created in the stack, adding more information and publishing them when you're ready.