- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
How Can I Quickly Evaluate Multiple Elements?
Evaluate Multiple Elements together using below steps:
Want to quickly evaluate a number of elements? Try using our multi-select and bulk-actions to open multiple elements in the stack:
- Navigate to the Explorer overview.
- Filter down the elements you want to evaluate by selecting the elements.
- Select all of them (10 or less).
- Open them in a stack.
- Evaluate the top element in the stack and then close it. Rinse and repeat!