- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
How Can I Quickly Evaluate Multiple Elements?
Evaluate Multiple Elements together using below steps:
Want to quickly evaluate a number of elements? Try using our multi-select and bulk-actions to open multiple elements in the stack:
- Navigate to the Explorer overview.
- Filter down the elements you want to evaluate by selecting the elements.
- Select all of them (10 or less).
- Open them in a stack.
- Evaluate the top element in the stack and then close it. Rinse and repeat!