- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Filtering in Insights is very interactive. Both in the sense that you can interact with the visualizations to select time frames, countries, or categories, but also in the sense that the selections from one visualization will affect all other visualizations.
Filtering something in the timeline chart for example will have a direct effect on the world map and the cluster visualizations as well as the bar charts in the Filter tab. Of course, the list of Signals is also filtered by the selection.