- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] ⚡ Flagging Bad Signals
We aim at providing good quality Signals to you in Insights and in the Signals Feed. But it can happen that some bad apples make it through. You can now mark them as being of low quality, so they won't show for you anymore.
What is the impact?
- The Signal will not be shown to you anymore in any feed. So really only block Signals that are low quality, and not such that are merely irrelevant for the current topic.
- If enough users mark a Signals as bad, it won't be shown anymore, at all.
- You can always view all Signals you have blocked using the filter dropdown.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.