- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 / German News in Signals
The ITONICS Signals engine will now also include news in the German language from a large collection of different sources. At the same time, we have improved how search performs for German and French Signals in order to offer better results both in the Signals Feed in Explorer, and the list of Signals in Insights.
Note that we have only started ingesting German news articles on 25 Oct 2021. News articles published before that will not be available.
In order to specifically see the German news articles, make use of the language filter in the Filter tab in Insights.