- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Resolved] Tags on Elements sometimes not copied over as expected.
When copying Elements in Explorer, it can happen that tags are not copied over to the target Workspace. Copying a second time with the force copy option activated, leads to unexpected results.
What you can do for now: Please keep an eye out when copying Elements. We will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
As with all known issues, our development team is working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.