- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
The ITONICS Cloud Solution Isn't Exactly What I Need. How Can I Cancel My Subscription?
First things first: We're very sorry to see you go! As we are always interested in feedback and improving our offering, feel free contact our support at email@example.com to let us know why the ITONICS Cloud wasn't the right fit for you at this point.
To cancel your subscription, you need to deactivate your ITONICS Organization. You need to be an Administrator or Billing Administrator of the Organization to do so. This will automatically cancel your subscription after the current billing period revoke your users' access to the Organization.