- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
⚡ View Top Companies, Startups, Products, and Technologies in a Search Field
We've been working on a major upgrade to the enrichments we add to Signals. This will enable you to view the most mentioned companies, startups, products, and technologies in a search field you define.
You can currently already filter by enrichments such as Organizations or People in Insights.
With this upgrade, we will be adding more types of enrichments, including Technologies and Products, and will enable you to see which ones are in fact important for the current search field.
We will substantially expand on this idea, introducing so-called Facts both in Insights and Explorer. More information about Facts will follow soon!
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.