- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What does it mean if my Organization is deactivated?
If you log into your ITONICS Account and you are redirected to the list of Organizations which says "DEACTIVATED", follow below steps to reactivate your Organization
If you log into your ITONICS Account and you are redirected to the list of Organizations at id.itonics.io/organization to see something like this...
... an Administrator of your Organization has deactivated it. If you are yourself a Billing Administrator, follow the steps describing the reactivation of an Organization. Otherwise, talk to the person responsible for ITONICS at your company.