- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What does it mean if my Organization is deactivated?
If you log into your ITONICS Account and you are redirected to the list of Organizations which says "DEACTIVATED", follow below steps to reactivate your Organization
If you log into your ITONICS Account and you are redirected to the list of Organizations at id.itonics.io/organization to see something like this...
... an Administrator of your Organization has deactivated it. If you are yourself a Billing Administrator, follow the steps describing the reactivation of an Organization. Otherwise, talk to the person responsible for ITONICS at your company.