- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What Does It Mean If My Organization Is Suspended?
If your Organization is Suspended, you will see the following in your list of Organizations.
If your Organization is suspended, you will see the following in your list of Organizations at id.itonics.io/organization. This means that there either was no payment option added in the Organization settings or we couldn't charge the payment option on file. Users of that Organization will not be able to access it.
If you are yourself a Billing Administrator, follow the steps to add payment information to your Organization. Otherwise, talk to the person responsible for ITONICS at your company.
Once you or your Billing Administrator have added valid payment information to your Organization, it will be available and all members can access it once again.