- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What file formats and sizes are supported for file uploads?
You can upload most file formats, but we do have a list of formats that you cannot upload for security reasons.
You can attach files with a maximum size of 20MB to an element.
You can upload most file formats, but we do have a list of formats that you cannot upload for security reasons. These are executables and archives with the following extensions:
Executables (cannot be uploaded):
.0XE .A6P .ACTION .APP .APPLESCRIPT .BAT .CGI .COD .COM .DEK .DEX .EBM .ELF .ES .ESH .EX4 .EXE .EXOPC .FPI .GPE .GPU .HMS .HTA .IPA .ISU .JAR .JSX .KIX .MAU .MEL .MEM .MRC .PAF .EXE .PX .PIF .PLSC .PRG .PS1 .PWC .QIT .RBX .ROX .RXE .SCAR .SCB .SCPT .SCT .SEED .U3P .VB .VBE .VBS .VB CRIPT .VLX .WIDGET .WORKFLOW .JS .WS .XBE .XEX .XYS
Archives (cannot be uploaded):
.ZIP .7z .RAR .TAR .GZ