- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What file formats and sizes are supported for file uploads?
You can upload most file formats, but we do have a list of formats that you cannot upload for security reasons.
You can attach files with a maximum size of 20MB to an element.
You can upload most file formats, but we do have a list of formats that you cannot upload for security reasons. These are executables and archives with the following extensions:
Executables (cannot be uploaded):
.0XE .A6P .ACTION .APP .APPLESCRIPT .BAT .CGI .COD .COM .DEK .DEX .EBM .ELF .ES .ESH .EX4 .EXE .EXOPC .FPI .GPE .GPU .HMS .HTA .IPA .ISU .JAR .JSX .KIX .MAU .MEL .MEM .MRC .PAF .EXE .PX .PIF .PLSC .PRG .PS1 .PWC .QIT .RBX .ROX .RXE .SCAR .SCB .SCPT .SCT .SEED .U3P .VB .VBE .VBS .VB CRIPT .VLX .WIDGET .WORKFLOW .JS .WS .XBE .XEX .XYS
Archives (cannot be uploaded):
.ZIP .7z .RAR .TAR .GZ