- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is a Project?
A Project or in our case more specifically an Innovation Project is a resource limited one-time process to reach one or more defined business goals. They are often part of a (Technology-) Roadmap to exploit a market Opportunity in the future. Therefore Projects are typically initiated after discovering and assessing business opportunities and evaluating Ideas related to that opportunity. After creating a Project, this Element can be linked within a Roadmap activity.