- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is a Technology?
Technologies are Scientifically based Findings that can be used to Solve Practical Problems of Companies.
Technologies are scientifically based findings that can be used to solve practical problems of companies. For example, a product or manufacturing process usually incorporates numerous technologies or combinations of technologies. A source of identification for new technologies are in particular scientific publications or patent databases.