- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is a Technology?
Technologies are Scientifically based Findings that can be used to Solve Practical Problems of Companies.
Technologies are scientifically based findings that can be used to solve practical problems of companies. For example, a product or manufacturing process usually incorporates numerous technologies or combinations of technologies. A source of identification for new technologies are in particular scientific publications or patent databases.