- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is a Trend?
A Trend Is a Direction Towards Which an Industry or Market Is Moving.
A Trend can be understood as a significant development of one or more variables in the same direction and constant over a certain period of time. Trends are medium to long-term developments in the corporate environment. Compared to so-called "fashions" or "hypes", trends last at least five years and have a significant impact on the corporate environment. A trend exists outside of the company and independently from it.
Application: A company can collect, track and evaluate the trends, and further use them for strategic and operational planning.