- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Why Can't I Access My Organization Anymore?
There are several reasons why this might happen. Read below to know more.
The most common is that your Organization has been suspended because the trial period is over or the card on file couldn't be charged.
If you log into ITONICS and you get redirected to the list of your Organizations or the Organization's settings and you cannot click on any of the elements in the side navigation, your account has been suspended. To make sure this is the case, navigate to the overview of your Organizations in case you aren't there yet.
In the list of your Organizations, you can now see that it has been suspended.
In this case, and if you are yourself a Billing Administrator, follow the steps to add payment information to your Organization. Otherwise, talk to the person responsible for ITONICS at your company.