INNOVATION BRUNCH - STUTTGART
May 10, 2023
From strategy to execution: Navigating your innovation portfolio
We invite you to an exclusive Business Brunch in Stuttgart to discuss how strategic portfolio management (SPM) helps you break organizational silos, boost the success rate of innovation programs, and ensure long-term profitability and competitiveness.
Does your company deliver on future growth opportunities?
Companies often struggle to turn their strategy into tangible results - especially when it comes to key areas of innovation, transformation, and future growth. One main reason is a lack of alignment between their priorities and objectives ("What is planned") and their portfolio of programs, projects, and initiatives ("What actually happens"). To put it in numbers:
- Only 8% of companies are successful at both defining and executing their innovation strategy. (source: Strategy&)
- Only 11% of executives report that strategic priorities and innovation areas have the resources required to succeed. (source: Harvard Business Review)
In light of those challenges, strategic portfolio management (SPM) is becoming an indispensable practice. Gartner predicts that by 2024, 80% of businesses will integrate SPM technologies to help them select, prioritize, and manage programs and initiatives that align with their overall strategy. If done right, there is huge potential for companies to attain a sustainable competitive edge by optimizing resource usage, expanding growth opportunities, and enhancing decision-making.
Who should join?
Executives, VPs, Directors, and Lead Experts who are responsible for the following:
- Managing the organization's portfolio of strategic initiatives and innovation projects
- Defining and monitoring corporate transformation and growth strategies
- Implementing R&D programs in both early and late development stages
- Overseeing the development and launch of new products or services
- Analyzing data and providing recommendations for strategic planning and c-level decision-making
What to expect:
- Cross-industry knowledge exchange on the best practices, tools, techniques, and lessons learned in SPM
- Exciting keynote speeches on innovation management, strategy execution, and portfolio management
- Ample time for casual networking with peers
- Free participation
Please note: This event is cancelled!
Arrival & Breakfast
Arrival with a cup of coffee and a light breakfast
Welcome & Opening
Dr. Christian Mühlroth - CEO @ITONICS
Impulse Keynote | Unlock Trapped Value: Three Ways to Maximize Returns from Your Innovation Portfolio
Dr. Fabian Reck @ ITONICS
Keynote | Leading the Way: Orchestrating and Scaling Digital Transformation and Innovation
Juan Ignacio Pascual @Roche
Coffee Break & Networking
Enjoy a cup of coffee and network with others
Keynote + Q&A
To be announced soon
Closing & Wrap-up
Interactive discussion round
Lunch & Open Networking
Enjoy lunch, exchange ideas with other experts
- Date: May 10, 2023
- Time: 09:00 CEST - 14:00 CEST
- Location: DAS BÜRO | Theodor-Heuss-Straße 16, 70174 Stuttgart
- Format: Free networking event
- Registration: ITONICS Europe (exclusive event)
ITONICS is a leading SaaS provider of systematic innovation management. Together with our clients, we shape the future. Our AI-powered platform combined with a systematic framework to steer innovation efforts helps companies to identify emerging technologies, trends and market potential and to translate them into customized growth strategies.
With more than 150 experts on five continents, we support innovation leaders such as adidas, AUDI, BMW, CISCO, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG and SAP.