- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
🗺️ Reference Elements in other Element Descriptions
We will add the functionality to easily reference Elements in the system to rich-text Properties on the Element profile.
This functionality is already available in the commenting feature. We will enable the same in any rich-text type Property on an Element. Just type # to get a suggestion of Elements to reference, and highlight how the content in your Workspace is connected!
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.