- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
⚠️ Upload of executable files will be restricted
For your innovation data security, the uploading of executable files will be restricted soon.
How does this impact our users?
It won’t be possible to upload executable files like html or php files to the ITONICS Innovation Platform. Contact the ITONICS technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further questions.
Why the change?
The change was necessary due to security implications.