- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] 🗺️ Preset Flexibility
We are making it easier for you to work with Presets: You will be able to deactivate ITONICS default Presets that are currently always shown.
Additionally, all users will be able to create private Presets that will not clutter everyone's Workspace. If you are a Lead in a Workspace you will, of course, be able to make your private Preset accessible to all users of the Workspace after the fact.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.