- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Fri, 05 Jun 2020 / Power Search Improvement and Bug Fixes
- The context inputs now fully support the category property.
- Both casual search and the elements dropdown in the search field saving dialog now search through all available Explorer elements.
- The Workspace is now encoded in the URL making views fully shareable. Additionally, URLs of search fields that include the property wildcard (*) in the power search can now also be shared.
- The CONTAINS operator is now fully functional in the power search.
- When zooming into a bubble in the cluster visualization, you will now see the total count of the documents and the count of the documents that are in the children only. The difference in documents is assigned to the current bubble only.