- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 / Insights: Improved Cluster Visualization & Exclusion
There was an issue where the bubbles of the Cluster visualization didn't correctly represent the number of documents within them. This is now resolved.
We have substantially improved the look of Insights on smaller screens, especially of the bar charts in the side panel that were very hard to read before.
- Insights on Internet Explorer: The Insights module is accessible on Internet Explorer as well and doesn't show a completely white screen anymore. Note that we still do not recommend using IE.
- Redirection from ITONICS Explorer: We have fixed a bug that didn't allow users to remove an element from the casual search when coming from the element detail view in Explorer.