- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
An account was created for me, how can I get access?
In some instances, we will create an ITONICS Account for you which you can then claim to add your personal information and set a password.
If you already have an account with ITONICS but do not have a password, click on the below link:
The below page will open where you need to enter your email address and click on "CLAIM ACCOUNT"
Once you clicked on "CLAIM ACCOUNT", you will be redirected to the next page where you can set your password. You will also receive a code in your registered email address. Enter the code in the below screen and click on "SET PASSWORD"
Once your password is set, you will be redirected to your Organization, and can start innovating.