Set up workflows to enable driving phase-gate coordination and tracking project and portfolio management.
Note that this feature will not be automatically available to all subscribers and may be part of a separate ITONICS subscription plan.
If you would like to test workflow for projects, please get in touch with us via email@example.com and we will gladly activate it for you to test for free.
We are excited to announce the release of a beta workflow feature. This feature is designed to help teams manage and track projects as they move through a workflow.
What you can expect from the feature:
- Project tracking: The feature allows you to see the status of each project as it moves through a workflow. This enables you and your teams to stay on top of To-Do’s and deadlines.
- Collaboration features: Workflow makes it easy for teams to work together on projects, with real-time collaboration, commenting, and ratings.
- Templates: Your platform includes a range of pre-designed best practice workflow templates for different use cases to kickstart your project management.
- Customizable workflows: ITONICS allows you to use best practice workflows. You can describe the phases a project must pass through and customize the To-Do's for each phase.
- Status per phase: Track the status of each project as it progresses through phases of the workflow, with options such as "Active," "Parked," and "Rejected.".
- Visualization: visualize your projects, for example, by workflow phase or status. You can also color them by health status on a Board to help you quickly see important information, easily modify the view according to your needs and save your view to access it again later.
- Alerts and notifications: ITONICS sends alerts and notifications to keep you informed of important updates.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.