- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Can I Filter Signals by the Industry They Belong To?
While we currently do not perform a dedicated categorization into industries, the "Categories" we already assign, and that are based on the IPTC Media Categories, can be used a work-around for this purpose.
Simply dive into the hierarchy, e.g. using the cluster visualization, choosing:
"Economy, Business and Finance" > "Economic Sector"
You will now see different economic sectors and can use the selection mechanism to filter documents by those sectors.