- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Can we add our own documents or sources to Signals and Insights?
It is currently not possible to add documents or sources specific to your Organization. We store all data in a central data lake that all Organizations have access to.
We are always looking for suggestions for new sources you believe are relevant. Especially new RSS feeds are valuable to us, as we can easily add them. Note that we have to look at licensing and quality requirements for every source though.