- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Tue, 06 Oct 2020 / Change in Permissions of Workspace Creation
We are changing our permissions: Only administrators of an Organization will be able to create Workspaces! Effective Wed, 07 Oct 2020.
Currently, any user with the role of "Regular User" in the Organization can create a Workspace. We will restrict this permission going forward (effective Wed, 07 Oct 2020), enabling only users with the role of "Administrator" to do so.
We are changing this in order to make the interface easier to understand for non-administrative users, and to facilitate configuration options for the Organization that are currently in development and will be available in the next months.
If you are facing any issues due to this change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.