- Knowledge Base: ITONICS Starter & Professional
- Product Announcements
- 🔮 Upcoming Features
- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Coming Soon] Watch elements
With this feature, you can choose to stay up to date on certain elements, so you never miss important developments or discussions.
We are excited to announce the release of the watch elements feature. The feature is designed to help users to stay up to date on how elements evolve over time.
What you can expect from the feature:
- Watch Elements: The feature allows you to start watching an element.
- Notifications: Get notified when something changes on the element you are watching, for example, there is a new rating, a status change or new comments on element
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.