- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Resolved] Difficulties when copying large amounts of Elements.
We are currently seeing problems when trying to copy a large number of Elements (more than 5000). This can lead to issues, e.g. to relations between Elements not being copied over.
What you can do for now: Copy fewer Elements at the same time. Simply apply a filter (e.g. filtering by tags) until the number of Elements is below 5000.
As with all known issues, our development team is working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.