- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Edit Portfolio Visualization
You can edit Portfolio Visualization and properties in Portfolio view of Explorer.
Attach properties to specific characteristics
Open the Legend of the Portfolio via the toolbar. Now you can choose which property shall be attached to which Portfolio characteristic: use the drop-down menu in each section to select a property. Characteristics can consist of Color and Halo of the Elements and the ranges of the diagram axes.
Change and reset colors
Click on a dot on the Legend and use the color picker to assign a new color. "Reset Colors" will restore the original color settings.
Exchange properties on the x- and y-axis
Click on the property descriptor of an axis and exchange the property according to your needs.
Note: Numbers on dots of the visualization tell how many elements are rated/defined the same. Click on the dot to see the element titles.