- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Resolved] Emails from ITONICS landing in spam.
We are noticing emails from the ITONICS platform, e.g. for user registrations and invitations, landing in the spam folder.
What you can do for now: If an email doesn't appear in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam folder.
As with all known issues, our development team is working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.