- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
The Explorer module offers four Explorer views. Each one of them offers unique interactive viewing option.
The Explorer module offers several viewing options which can be reached via the buttons on the upper right, next to "Advanced Filtering":
- Cards: Elements are displayed in a card layout that shows basic information.
- List: Elements appear listed in the chosen order.
Interactive Radar visualization
Two-dimensional diagram visualization
- Network Graph
Interactive Network graph visualization