- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
The Explorer module offers four Explorer views. Each one of them offers unique interactive viewing option.
The Explorer module offers several viewing options which can be reached via the buttons on the upper right, next to "Advanced Filtering":
- Cards: Elements are displayed in a card layout that shows basic information.
- List: Elements appear listed in the chosen order.
Interactive Radar visualization
Two-dimensional diagram visualization
- Network Graph
Interactive Network graph visualization