- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Fri, 08 Oct 2021 / Explorer & Insights Improvements
- When using the Explorer search, we will also search through the Tags that have been added to an Element to find matches.
- When returning to Explorer, we now remember the last visualization view you were looking at and will restore it for you.
- The deletion of an Element now looks more explicit to avoid accidental deletion of content.
Easily add another property to filter Signals by, using the Add Filter functionality.