- Navigation Basics
- Element Configuration
- Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Trends & Technologies
- Kanban Boards
- Network Graph
- Signals Feed
- Insights: Working with Insights
- Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Getting Started with Innovation Management
Plans and Billing
How to activate the campaign and idea element types
Before you can start working with ITONICS Ideation campaigns, you must activate the campaign and idea element types in the workspace where you want to run your campaign.
Note: This action can only be performed by the Organization and Workspace Admins.
This feature will not be automatically available to all subscribers and may be part of a separate ITONICS subscription plan. If you would like to test ideation, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two scenarios in which you would want to create or activate the element types:
- When creating a new workspace.
- When the workspace has already been created.
Refer to this article to learn how to activate the element types for both scenarios.