- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] 🗺️ Improved Explorer Header & URL Sharing
We will be changing the header of the Explorer module to make it easier to find what you're looking for, and introduce a quick way to share the current view with your colleagues.
Click on the "Share URL" button in the improved Explorer header, to copy a link to the current view onto your clipboard. Share that link with your colleagues!
⚠️ Note that your colleagues still need to be logged in to see what you are sharing with them!
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.