- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Mon, 01 Dec 2020 / Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
This release addressed some minor issues and introduced some small changes:
- Suite: The URLs of the Suite application are now consistent with URLs in other applications, including a reference to the current Workspace.
- General: We fixed several smaller bugs related to our last large release, e.g. relations of elements not showing up in certain cases.
- Internet Explorer: We fixed several bugs in Internet Explorer, e.g. the Signals feed not loading any items.
- Explorer: We made the element profile more robust. It is now not flickering unnecessarily on updates, and it is less blurry in the stack.
- Roadmap: We improved the responsiveness of the Roadmap overview page and navigation.
- Insights: Saved search fields in the saved search field bar charts in Insights can now be added to the selection.