The interface of the Create Element modal has been improved to make it more intuitive. You can now easily navigate between the different Element Types while entering the properties of the Element you want to create.
- If a user does not have an own Workspace yet, now an intuitive banner notification on the landing page indicates the necessity of creating a Workspace to be able to use the ITONICS content properly.
- An issue was fixed that led to the shortcuts missing from the landing page.
- An issue was fixed that led to a time-out error when selecting a Board preset with custom properties.
- An issue was fixed that led to a workspace error after a page reload if initially an element got opened in the stack.
- An issue was fixed that led to the preset list not being reset correctly if nothing has been selected.
- An issue was fixed that led to the sorting operation not being applied correctly if no filters are active.
- With the ITONICS content update, three new megatrend presets have been introduced. You can now select a megatrend preset in the Discover Content section of the landing page to quickly filter down and access relevant drivers of change with a great potential impact on your strategic goals.
- Additionally, if a user operates in the ITONICS Showroom, now an intuitive banner notification in the Explorer indicates that to properly make use of the ITONICS content a user should have an in-depth look on how to utilize the content for their Organization.
An issue was fixed that led to an Element being shown in multiple Workspaces if created in the Portfolio without closing the Element stack.
- An issue was fixed that led to the values of a preset not being retained when loading the preset after the initial save.
- An issue was fixed that broke the Radar visualization if the distance was switched during the relation mode.
An issue was fixed that led to the user being redirected to the landing page instead of the detail page of a patent.