- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] ⚠️⚡ Replacement for Attaching Elements to Search Fields
We will be replacing the functionality to attach Elements to Insights Preset by a simpler and more intuitive interaction.
The journey to refine the Signals Feed of an Element will be made easier and more intuitive. You will be able to click on a "Refine Feed"-button in the Signals Feed of an Element, which will take you to the Insights app in a refinement-mode, allowing you to make changes and save them to the Element with one click.
Note that this replacement will remove the possibility to attach Elements when saving an Insights Preset. Elements will still show previously connected search fields; you just won't be able to create more such links at this time.