- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] 🗺️ Return to Last Visited Visualization
We'll make your life easier when opening Explorer by remembering what visualization view you were looking at last.
Both for Radar and Portfolio, we will be remembering what view you looked at last time you used the tool. This will be saved separately for each Workspace, making it easy for you to return to where you want to be.
Of course, if you open a specific view via a bookmark, for example, we will take you to it, regardless of where you left off.
Note that we'll also be remembering what Workspace you left off in and take you there!
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.