- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
When interacting with the main visualizations and the bar charts in the side panel, you will be able to interactively select values for the different properties such as publication date or country.
These selections filter down the entire view, including both other visualizations and the list of Signals. In the bar charts you will be able to see the current selection compared to the full search field. You can always see the active selections in the selection panel under the search field.
Notice the arrows on the selections? Clicking on such an arrow will "promote" the selection to the search field; this will reload the view and the updated search field is the new context.