- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Thu, 1 Jul 2021 / Minor Improvements & Fixes
- The Signals Feed design has been updated and simplified, now matching the list of Signals in Insights.
- The "Relates to" relation type is now the default and will be shown first in order to make adding relations easier.
- Only users that are part of the current Workspace show up in dropdowns for user-type properties on Elements.
- When selecting a saved Insights Preset, you will now see its name more prominently directly above the list of Signals, clarifying what context you are currently looking at.
- We have addressed an issue where a message would pop up unnecessarily on deletion of a search field.