- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Thu, 10 Sep 2020 / Minor Explorer Improvements
- Signals Feed: We fixed an issue where patents in the Signals Feed would not link to the source correctly.
- RTE: An issue was addressed that disallowed pasting images into the rich text editor.
- Saving Visualization Views: The functionality to save and update saved visualization views (e.g. Radar view) has been moved into the configuration panel.
- Highlighted Relations: In order to keep the highlighted relations more useful, only the most recent 10 elements will be shown there.
- Tag Visualization: An issue was fixed that made the visualization not properly react to an applied filter.