- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Thu, 10 Sep 2020 / Minor Explorer Improvements
- Signals Feed: We fixed an issue where patents in the Signals Feed would not link to the source correctly.
- RTE: An issue was addressed that disallowed pasting images into the rich text editor.
- Saving Visualization Views: The functionality to save and update saved visualization views (e.g. Radar view) has been moved into the configuration panel.
- Highlighted Relations: In order to keep the highlighted relations more useful, only the most recent 10 elements will be shown there.
- Tag Visualization: An issue was fixed that made the visualization not properly react to an applied filter.