- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 / Explorer - Signals Evaluation
- Evaluation of Signals: You now have the possibility to evaluate Signals in the Signals feed:
- Bad Signal: Let us know if you believe that a Signal is of bad quality. E.g. from an untrustworthy source or badly scraped.
- Relevance and Impact of a Signal: Evaluate whether the Signal is actually relevant for the current element and what kind of impact it has on that element.
- We have further improved the responsiveness of the Explorer application; in particular the navigation.
- An issue with the tag suggestions when adding tags has been addressed: Now all tags within the Workspace will be shown when searching.
- An issue has been fixed that images weren't displayed anymore after copying elements from the ITONICS Showroom.